Our Neuromuscular Therapists, Scott and Anne, offer a variety of massage techniques to specifically suit the needs of each individual person. Neuromuscular Therapy is extremely beneficial in not only helping people with specific health issues such as current or previous injuries, chronic stress or pregnancy, but it is also an important part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Call our office at 763-543-9080 to set up your session today!
What is Neuromuscular Therapy?
Neuromuscular Therapy is a manual approach to healthcare that works with the connective tissue and muscle of the body.
How does Neuromuscular Therapy compliment your adjustments?
- Decreases muscle tension that compensates for spinal misalignment
- Increases the effectiveness of adjustments with regular massage
- Alleviates nerve constriction due to muscle tension
- Helps prevent future pain and injuries
- Relieves muscle strain and spasm, tension and stress
- Stimulates the healing blood supply to circulate back into problem zones while improving skin and muscle tone
What to expect on your first visit.
- Short history paperwork to be filled out
- Consultation of your specific issues and goals
- Massage techniques and pressure tailored to your needs
- Stretches and/or exercises given to aid in the healing process
- Recommendation of frequency based on findings